called on the phone and spoke to a man that was rude and abrubt. I asked about a brand of tire and he said we don't have that in your size. I asked about another brand and he said we don't have it in your size. one last time I asked about another brand he replied " why don't you go on line and see what we carry"

I replied "why don't you go screw yourself you rude ***" and hung up.

how does a large company like mavis not have any of the 3 brands I asked about

being hankook, falkun, and kelly and how is a man like this allowed to be a rude

*** when a customer calls for prices.

I then went to a dealer in islip where I purchased 4 new tires for less than $200.00. mavis obviously is a low quality tire service whose employees need training in customer relations.

I know you don't care about this notice but at least one person will read it and then delete it. someone SHOULD lookinto the service center in central islip before you lose more sales. I will tell my family and friends of this incident.

my name is d. iannizzotto. I live in central islip for 44 years. 631 232 0219!!!!!

Had an Experience with Mavis Discount Tire?

Comments

Mavis Discount Tire

Dear Mr. Iannizzotto,

Mavis Discount Tire is committed to delivering the best possible customer service and we apologize for the unsatisfactory experience.  Please allow us the opportunity to help resolve this matter to your satisfaction.  Please email Customer Relations at maviscustomercare@mavistire.com or call Alexa at 914-984-2500 ext 5000.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,