Brought my wife's minivan for 2 front tires in Bethpage I had a competitor price from the local paper.

Ian said leave my car it will be ready shorts. 5 hours later I go there because no one answers the

phone. Car still not done. Ian tells me still another hour at least. Bad attitude, said he is not the manager

so he does not care if I file a complaint! I asked if I waiting because of the price I was getting. he said I should

figure it out myself. I will be filing a complaint with the BBB.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $300. This person is overall dissatisfied with Mavis Discount Tire. The most disappointing about mavis discount tire manager at Mavis Discount Tire was store manager and not good service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mavis Discount Tire.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Mavis Discount Tire to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mavis Discount Tire?

Comments