2.4
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Dec 20, 2018

All I need is an exchange so that I can have a peace of mind

Original review posted by user Dec 19, 2018

The shop installed a wrong tire onto my vehicle on 12/18/2018, I informed the service adviser about the error before I left the repair facility. He refused to accept that they made an error because he insisted that I ordered the 235/65HR17 instead of 235/65R17 104T.

He gave me an attitude & refused to give me an exchange. Then he said if I want the exchange then he has to order it for me because they don't have it in stock & it will cost more than the one they installed. I told him to order it because cost is not a main factor. He informed me that he will notify me on the status of the order on 12/19/2018 between 8am & 9am.

He never call & I called the repair facility & the phone representative informed me no such order exists on the computer & the repair ticket was closed. I asked to speak with John or Mike the names were given to me by the service adviser in case I need to call. The phoe representative put me on hold & told me to call back on 12/20/2018 at 9:30am and ask for Cesar.

Are these 3 names given to me are the legit names in the repair shop? I wonder!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Tire Discounters Replacement.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Bad customer service refused to give an exchange.

Comments

For two years after getting brakes from Mavis 2016 to 2018..was having major problems with brake pads..l had no brakes..car skids..won't stop. I complained.

They changed pads..same thing occurred no brakes. After 2 more visits..they change rotors. But in October 2018..front brakes not working and the rears which were repaired in Sept. 2018 are knocking.

So now no brakes. Additionally a part wore out on car and made car jerk. They said: full tune up. will fix it...1100.00 !

I said no way! They said $700 will fix problem. And they would fix brakes. Leave car.

I come back..pay fee. Get car..STILL JERKING. THE 700.00 TUNE UP DOESNT FIX PROBLEM! Manager checks diagnostic again..and it's a small 15 minute job and fix.

I am livid. You charge me $700 for what? And worse... l get car nack..now something is broken in back of rear wheel base.

Which was not a problem before l came. They broke something! I call 800#. They say they will fix all matters.

I get car back..and the rear is thumpibg up and down like its being tossed up and slammed down in rear. They say it's normal. Drive 5000 miles it will go away. And they will refund portion of money.

Really? They broke car..overcharged..mis diagnosed..and on top of this..their battery leaked acid a year after purchase! And that went bad at same time all this was going on. I'm not done with these buzzards.

Mavis is a sham business and a low tier auto service supplier who opetates unethicically. I must get to speak to someone at the President headquarters.

This aint over! To be continued!