3405 U.S. 9, Valatie, NY 12184, USA
1.9
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Dec 8 2017. Valatie NY.

Went in the door ,almost 8am. First customer,first car in the garage. Wanted my snows mounted on the front of my wifes 2014 Toyota Seinna van. The tires were in the back in bags, that Mavis put them in ,last spring when they dismounted them to mount new Michelin summer tires.

The snows were also Michelin. That I bought from them a year ago in Nov. Should have been a 20--30 min. Job.

Since there were about 3or 4 guys in the garage and mine was the only car in there, from what I could see. Then a woman came in about 15--20 mins. After me. When she came thru the door the one guy (Jeff) (who was very decent to me) said hi mam, your new shocks are here,we'll get right to it.

They pulled her car in ,next to mine. After an hour went by, I asked the manager (Rodney) another decent guy) Hows my van comming? He said he's on it and that my brake pads were getting low and by the way your Inspection is due at the end of the month, did I want them to do the inspection while I was here. I said sure, been there an hour a half at that point.

A short while later,getting pissed off,because the lady that had the shocks replaced ,was paying and going out to her car .It was done! I asked another Boss there,(that was ,I guess some kind of district boss,because other customers that had come in and my self heard him being loud on the phone to one of the other Mavis stores ,about a employee that he was unhappy with. I said to him where is my van? I said the lady that came in after me to have shocks changed left a while ago.

He said I dont need anybody yelling at me today! I said ,Im not yelling,just stating a fact. It takes less time to mount two tires ,than to install a set of shocks. I said ,I want my car now!

Ive been here long enough. He said they are working on It. I told him that I have been a customer for some time,buying tires for three different vehicles and I am done! Never again!

He just gave me a look. He looked like the Michelin man,same size. Finnaly after an hour and 45 min. They pulled my van out,only to pull it back in to another stall!

I said to myself, I can't believe it,Now they are going to plug it in to the computer and do the inspection. I was Real Hot at that point. 10min. Later Rodney came out and said "Sorry they couldnt do the inspection,Because the computer didn't recognise the mechanics ID.

I said you have to be kidding me . Finnaly after Two wasted hours at Mavis I drove out,Never to return! I figured if they want to work on their high dollar jobs ,first and leave a regular customer sitting and waiting . Well they are not getting another dollar from me.

One more customer ,leaving Mavis.

This is the forth time I got screwed around by Mavis. I should have learned the first time,Shame on me!

Review about: Mavis Discount Tire Car Diagnostics.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments