1.7
Turnaround Time

I went it with an appt. And told them there was a hum coming frim the front and it could possibly be a wheel bearing.

They lifted it. Called me back there and told me it was the passenger wheel bearing (i also had that axle replaced to just because of a tear in the boot and wanted to be proactive). He told me the rest of the front end was perfect. I told him i heard some clunking it he brushed it off as "probably just strut mounts or bushings".

Now thus was dine in May and now its the end of june and i still hear the hummibg from the front and i had the guy i work with who is a mechanic on the work vehicles and he told me my drivers side is the bad wheel bearing cause its moves when you push the wheel a certain way and tjat the side they worked on, both upp abd lower ball joints are about to break and i can kill myself. The fact that he told me everything else looked great really made me mad and the fact they didnt fix anything that was the problem.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mavis Discount Tire Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 26, 2017.

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1343916

Preferred solution is to replace the parts that were bad and the ones that were brushed off and a potential death risk free of charge.