1.7
Turnaround Time

I went it with an appt. And told them there was a hum coming frim the front and it could possibly be a wheel bearing.

They lifted it. Called me back there and told me it was the passenger wheel bearing (i also had that axle replaced to just because of a tear in the boot and wanted to be proactive). He told me the rest of the front end was perfect. I told him i heard some clunking it he brushed it off as "probably just strut mounts or bushings".

Now thus was dine in May and now its the end of june and i still hear the hummibg from the front and i had the guy i work with who is a mechanic on the work vehicles and he told me my drivers side is the bad wheel bearing cause its moves when you push the wheel a certain way and tjat the side they worked on, both upp abd lower ball joints are about to break and i can kill myself. The fact that he told me everything else looked great really made me mad and the fact they didnt fix anything that was the problem.

Review about: Mavis Discount Tire Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

New York, New York, United States #1343916

Preferred solution is to replace the parts that were bad and the ones that were brushed off and a potential death risk free of charge.