Brought my brand new 2014 Evolution X to Lawrence Mavis in Nassau TODAY as one of my tires was leakng air. I wouldve chosen the dealer but they were 15 miles away and I needed it done ASAP.

My car had 81miles on it when it rolled in the shop.

They rolled my car up to the first lift which is flat with no jack points. I had to jump up and tell them they cant use that lift as itll mess up my sideskirts. They then moved it to the proper rotary lift.

Thinking I was in the clear after my repair, I inspected my car and noticed two indents in my sideskirts. Same spot on each side.

The manager wrote me a receipt explaining the damage. But I insisted to call regional managment while I was still at the shop. I have an appointment on Monday with Steve to assess the damage and where it waa done at the shop.

I think its unacceptable that it will take almost a week to assess the situation. I offered to be seen today, tomorrow, AND the next day. All of which were shot down.

Review about: Tires Repair.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mavis Discount Tire?

Comments

Those pad lifts would not mess up your sideskirts. I've lifted several Evo X's on the padlift with absolutely zero damage. That damage is most likely from the rotary lift that you had them move it to.

to Anonymous #1023532

And it is the TECHNICIAN's job to examine and determine it's the appropriate equipment for the application!!