Mavis Discount Tire - Review about Tire Replacement from Brooklyn, New York
Mistreated and horrible experience.
I looked up Mavis because I did business with them before I bought a new truck on 04/01/15.I went to Mavis tire company in Brooklyn New York on Utica avenue location I went there to get two back tire change and have a wheel alignment.
Firstly it took over two hours to change a tire and do a wheel alignment it was like the did not care about your time just as long as the get what the want from you. I even had to take a taxi to run errands that I had to do. Normally a job like this takes less than a hour. when the store manager told me that my vehicle was done I went to look at the job when i noticed there was a dent on the left side fender of my vehicle and also scuff marks and scratch marks on my vehicle and inside of the vehicle was a black dust on the seats of my vehicle I immediately showed the manager of the location and he showed no emphatity and look at me as if I did the damage to the vehicle and did not asked how he can help with the damages instead he told he how he has to look at the cameras the next night to see what happened.
I was very disturbed about this and felt cheated and mistreated. This was a new vehicle that I bought less than a week ago in pristine conditions with no marks or dents on the vehicle and now to be looked at and blamed was very disrespectful and I was left with no option but to leave the premises.
I even took pictures and video of the damages to my new vehicle.I feel very disturbed and disrespected by the manager of Mavis and I really don't know what to do at this time I have two very young kids that I care for and now I have to take my own money for something I did not do to make repairs to my vehicle.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Tire Replacement
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "I purchased $218 of golf balls from rockbottom golf. Ups said the box was delivered on April 12th. Rockbottom call center says they will get back to you in 4..."
- "We ordered MVP BUNDLE $24.49 which includes 10 pics chicken spicy, 2 large sides, and 5 Biscuits on ads poster. Order taker the person who take care of the order..."
- "I ordered a surprised Rose & Lily Celebration flower birthday bouquet for my bestfriend this friday (2/6/15) . (pls see the flower i ordered : farther right hand photo and..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."