Mavis Discount Tire - Review about Tire Replacement from Brooklyn, New York

Mistreated and horrible experience.

I looked up Mavis because I did business with them before I bought a new truck on 04/01/15.I went to Mavis tire company in Brooklyn New York on Utica avenue location I went there to get two back tire change and have a wheel alignment.

Firstly it took over two hours to change a tire and do a wheel alignment it was like the did not care about your time just as long as the get what the want from you. I even had to take a taxi to run errands that I had to do. Normally a job like this takes less than a hour. when the store manager told me that my vehicle was done I went to look at the job when i noticed there was a dent on the left side fender of my vehicle and also scuff marks and scratch marks on my vehicle and inside of the vehicle was a black dust on the seats of my vehicle I immediately showed the manager of the location and he showed no emphatity and look at me as if I did the damage to the vehicle and did not asked how he can help with the damages instead he told he how he has to look at the cameras the next night to see what happened.

I was very disturbed about this and felt cheated and mistreated. This was a new vehicle that I bought less than a week ago in pristine conditions with no marks or dents on the vehicle and now to be looked at and blamed was very disrespectful and I was left with no option but to leave the premises.

I even took pictures and video of the damages to my new vehicle.I feel very disturbed and disrespected by the manager of Mavis and I really don't know what to do at this time I have two very young kids that I care for and now I have to take my own money for something I did not do to make repairs to my vehicle.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tire Replacement
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #619708

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mavis Discount Tire? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Apr 10, 2015 #970425

Mavis Discount Tire is committed to delivering the best possible customer service and we apologize for the unsatisfactory experience.  Please allow us the opportunity to help resolve this matter to your satisfaction.  Please email Customer Relations at or call 914-984-2500 option #2.  We look forward to hearing from you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.