Mavis Discount Tire - Review about Tire Replacement from Brooklyn, New York
Mistreated and horrible experience.
I looked up Mavis because I did business with them before I bought a new truck on 04/01/15.I went to Mavis tire company in Brooklyn New York on Utica avenue location I went there to get two back tire change and have a wheel alignment.
Firstly it took over two hours to change a tire and do a wheel alignment it was like the did not care about your time just as long as the get what the want from you. I even had to take a taxi to run errands that I had to do. Normally a job like this takes less than a hour. when the store manager told me that my vehicle was done I went to look at the job when i noticed there was a dent on the left side fender of my vehicle and also scuff marks and scratch marks on my vehicle and inside of the vehicle was a black dust on the seats of my vehicle I immediately showed the manager of the location and he showed no emphatity and look at me as if I did the damage to the vehicle and did not asked how he can help with the damages instead he told he how he has to look at the cameras the next night to see what happened.
I was very disturbed about this and felt cheated and mistreated. This was a new vehicle that I bought less than a week ago in pristine conditions with no marks or dents on the vehicle and now to be looked at and blamed was very disrespectful and I was left with no option but to leave the premises.
I even took pictures and video of the damages to my new vehicle.I feel very disturbed and disrespected by the manager of Mavis and I really don't know what to do at this time I have two very young kids that I care for and now I have to take my own money for something I did not do to make repairs to my vehicle.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Tire Replacement
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "My father went in one day to get his truck's tires aligned and the truck was dropped. Not only were there external damages, but also internal. They had promised him..."
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "Hi I admin an Ashton Drake buy sell and showcase group on Facebook. I have over 12,000 members worldwide. I have seen several people showing their dolls, be they new..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "All I asked for was to talk to an Admin because I thought his/her job performance was VERY POOR and I cant even believe they act so stubborn. I don't..."
- "Recliner Serial #1841427 Style#2192-POWER Cover#83017 53017 Prod Date 10/25/10 This recliner was purchased at Pilgrim Furniture City, 55 Graham Place, Southington, Ct 06489 as a gift for our 50th wedding..."
- "I bought a dress from this company. They stated 7-10 business days for delivery, never happened. When I did receive the dress is was made poorly and looked nothing like..."