Mistreated and horrible experience.
I looked up Mavis because I did business with them before I bought a new truck on 04/01/15.I went to Mavis tire company in Brooklyn New York on Utica avenue location I went there to get two back tire change and have a wheel alignment.
Firstly it took over two hours to change a tire and do a wheel alignment it was like the did not care about your time just as long as the get what the want from you. I even had to take a taxi to run errands that I had to do. Normally a job like this takes less than a hour. when the store manager told me that my vehicle was done I went to look at the job when i noticed there was a dent on the left side fender of my vehicle and also scuff marks and scratch marks on my vehicle and inside of the vehicle was a black dust on the seats of my vehicle I immediately showed the manager of the location and he showed no emphatity and look at me as if I did the damage to the vehicle and did not asked how he can help with the damages instead he told he how he has to look at the cameras the next night to see what happened.
I was very disturbed about this and felt cheated and mistreated. This was a new vehicle that I bought less than a week ago in pristine conditions with no marks or dents on the vehicle and now to be looked at and blamed was very disrespectful and I was left with no option but to leave the premises.
I even took pictures and video of the damages to my new vehicle.I feel very disturbed and disrespected by the manager of Mavis and I really don't know what to do at this time I have two very young kids that I care for and now I have to take my own money for something I did not do to make repairs to my vehicle.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Tire Replacement
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "Watersports Unlimited, Princeton TX dba Trading Post> incompetent and I had an awful experience there. dba. www.watersportsunlimitedtx.com >> Marine service in PrincetonWhere do I begin?... How pissed do you..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "I received a Silvertone 1303/U2 Solid Body Silverburst electric guitar I ordered on line. When the invoice came, it was from ZZOUNDS, with the name of someone other than myself...."
- "So infinity client hits my truck while it were (PARK)not bothing no one. So the first request they gave me was they needed a report from they client okay they..."
- "I did purchase this computer, and my son missed his plane because they thought is was a bomb. He had to fill out a 20 page document explaining where, when..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."
- "Case: 1. Download latest Android Snapdeal app 2. Register/Login 3. Connect with Freecharge 4. Keep some money into Freecharge wallet 5. Add some products into Cart 6. Cart -->Proceed to payment 7...."
- "The bottom line - Nest makes fantastic, state-of-the-art, reliable products. I own 2 of the thermostats and just installed 5 outdoor nest cams at $200 / cam. The problem is..."