Was charged to rebuild tpms sensors on my 2013 Honda Accord which i didnt authorize,but there are no tpms sensors in the tires in these cars, these guys are scam artists
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Goodyear Eagle Ls Tires
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "I ordered 2 tires online from Mavis, and scheduled work to be done at there Fishkill NY location (12524). I told the service person Jose that I wanted 2..."
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "Bought a 400 dollar tv at christmas, with a 39 dollar 3 yr warranty. Turned it on yesterday afternoon. Inside of the screen was cracked, and i did NOTHING to..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "I have been a long term customer of this business with no problem. The first time I had a problem was when they sent me the wrong product. ..."
- "I lost 75 lbs and it feels like 100 lbs. I couldn't have done it without the Roca Labs regimen.It was so easy to do. Those who say it doesn't..."
- "Ref: 00411547 About a year ago I returned a portion of a bottle of Tide as I found that a glue-like substance kept blocking my Whirlpool Duet liquid soap dispenser...."