My daughter recently went to Mavis Tire in Rockville Center Ny with an oil change discount coupon for her 2008 Honda Accord.The service adviser attempted to up sell her services of which she refused.

The oil change was performed with 2 quarts of oil shortchanged causing her vehicles check engine light to trigger. The car was brought to my local mechanic who verified that here was no leak and that if fact the oil was low by 2 quarts.

My advice is to avoid this center and double check work done.I have used this center on previous occasions but will never again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of mavis discount tire oil change coupon. Mavis Discount Tire needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mavis discount tire oil change coupon in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mavis Discount Tire.

Had an Experience with Mavis Discount Tire?

Comments

Hi Everyone.I needed 4 tires for my sons Jeep Cherokee.

A PeP Boys location Quoted me $600 plus tax. I contacted Mavis and they stated they would match the price. I asked about TPMS and they stated thay would reuse the existing ones. The only catch would be a worn O-Ring at 3 to 4 dollers each.

Well guess what? All TPMS were bad at a cost of $90 each. Also my rear shocks were bad and I needed front and rear struts. A $600 dollar job turned into $1200.

Stay away, find a local mechanic you can trust.Avoid these big chain rip offs!

Mavis Discount Tire

Dear Anonymous,

Mavis is committed to delivering the best possible customer service and we apologize for the unsatisfactory experience.  Please allow us the opportunity to help resolve this matter to your satisfaction.  Please email Customer Relations at maviscustomercare@mavistire.com or call 914-984-2500 option #2. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Jenna Mavis Discount Tire Brand Ambassador

to Mavis Discount Tire Fayetteville, New York, United States #1242492

just yesterday i ordered tires online i got my car in at 12 to get the tires put on he tells me to come back at 5 to pick it up i get ther he said the tires were wrong and tried charging me 300 more than what was told to me he said he tried to call but that was a lie i showed him my phone with no missed calls you people wasted my whole day and tried to rip me off bad buisness that man should honer your price and put the right tires on it