Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Mavis, Bartonsville PA displayed the highest level of incompetence and dishonesty coupled with indifference to customer satisfaction.

Not only did shop manage to break my new wheel lock key due to excessive air gun pressure but also damaged the the locking stud. But it get worse since the wheels now could not get changed out with the new rims and tires I was forced to take wheels home in the back seat with no certain plan on how or when replacement will be made/delivered from BMW. Should I have a flat Im placed in a predicament to have car car towed since I now cannot change to spare. But the incompetence continues. ALL FOUR of my rims were damaged on the inner side due to poorly maintained tire changing machine where the 4 tire clamps came in direct contact with rims creating puncture marks in alloys in four positions on ALL wheels!!!! I know the wheels were pristine going into shop and never once was inspection performed nor informed. Its evident the tire machine did damage as I inspected and observed no protective material to prevent damage. Moreover the damage showed fresh paint scrapes and unoxidized bright metal and after all that was pointed out the attendant Rafael claims THEY didn't do it and at no time attempted to examine the obvious. Its clear that this is general practice since there was no protective material on all four arms holding the tire in place while being changed. It continues, where the wheel balancing weights were not properly affixed on rims and specifically requested that the tire markings be properly aligned to wheel inflation stems. This too was ignored.

So as you see there is a callous disregard to customers property and more so my time while being met with crass response when identifying the incompetence which seemingly approaches criminality.

I am now with new tires which are improperly balanced on damaged rims and destroyed wheel lock compliments of Mavis Discount Tire. So Mavis, I paid dearly with time, damages and demonstrated disrepute of shop representatives. Mistakes happen but recognize and prevent them rather than having the customer feel they made the mistake patronizing your company. I have since filed complaint with BBB and challenge that your "customer" is made whole after such horrific experience. Mavis Complaint Ticket No 293112

Invoice 518-034956