Took my car to the Mt.Pocono branch.The first shock is the additional $11.00 you have to pay for your tire rotation after you pay to service your car..then they broke my wheel lock.They then told me to purchase one and I'll be re-imbursed.I paid $53 for a new set, took the receipt to them and now they are jerking me around.

Totally unprofessional.I need my money.Bring back StS to the Poconos..Mavis tire left me with a bad taste in my mouth

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of mavis discount tire car part replacement. Mavis Discount Tire needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned mavis discount tire car part replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mavis Discount Tire.

Had an Experience with Mavis Discount Tire?

Comments

Mavis Discount Tire

Dear Anonymous,

Mavis is committed to delivering the best possible customer service and we apologize for the unsatisfactory experience.  Please allow us the opportunity to help resolve this matter to your satisfaction. Please email Customer Relations at mavistirecustomercare@mavistire.com or call Customer Service at 914-984-2500 ext 6550. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,