Three months ago I brought my car in the Kingston, NY location. I spent $630 for new brakes, calibers, and rotors for both wheels.

Two weeks ago I needed rear brakes, one caliber, and two rotors $500. Two day after that my wife said the the front is making a noise. I drove the car and there was metal on metal sound. I called Mavis and said There is a noise in front driver side brake.

He said bring it in so my wife did and said " no problem with the brake". Well the next two days (yesterday) I had had it and I took off the drivers side tire and look at the brake. Much to my shock the bottom bolt was missing on the caliber. Well someone had Lied to us.

The bottom of the caliber was rubbing on the rim. What are you going to do about this negligent work??

I will follow up with this e-mail with a phone call on Monday. Truly, John A Borucinski

Product or Service Mentioned: Mavis Discount Tire Brake Line Repair.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Inflated and false estimate.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 21, 2016.

Comments

Mavis Discount Tire

Hi anonymous,

Mavis is committed to delivering the best possible customer service and we apologize for the unsatisfactory experience. Please allow us the opportunity to help resolve this matter to your satisfaction.

Please email Customer Relations at mavistirecustomercare@mavistire.com or call Customer Service at 914-984-2500 ext 6550. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,