4017 Austin Blvd, Island Park, NY 11558, USA
1.1
Turnaround Time

First time at mavis.I brought my car in to have a tire repaired and stated to the manager that I would like it patched not plugged.

Mark says we will patch and plug tire. Hmmm? Mechanic plugs tire and I ask him if he patched it. Mechanic states oh no we don't do that.

Mark the manager flat out lied and when confronted calmly with no shame said I won't charge you. Well not only won't I go back but the people who were there had that look like oh no They messed up and wanted out of there. Someone needs to school mark or replace him. I will certainly make it my mission to make sure everyone i know and come in contact with everyday and that is many will know about this.

And when I'm done speaking to everyone involved in his hiring will check in every other day to see if he has been schooled or removed and during the time I stand around I'll be telling my story. I spoke to the mechanic involved and explained I wasn't angry with him but was lied to and hoped he understood it was no reflection on him.

The other mechanics mentioned they were not happy with him either.I don't blame them they are probably feeling the heat from others who have been burned.

Review about: Mavis Discount Tire Car Repair.

Had an Experience with Mavis Discount Tire?

Comments