As a long, long customer of STS I visited Mavis East Windsor today.

I arrived with a flat tire at 2 PM they said one hour.Called back in an hour and they didn’t even know what my car was there for and was still in the lot.

I returned to the shop only to find one of the Mechanic close to a fist fight with the manager. 5 PM, still no car and no flat fix. Finally, 5:15 PM Mavis reported to me that the flat could not be fixed and needed a new tire. OK… took 3 hours to tell me that?

I took a taxi home since I had other appointments at 6 PM. In the end, I purchased the tire because of price, however after experiencing their professionalism and mechanics I would sue them if they opened my hood. Find some other place. Cosco, Sears whatever.

STS was way better. Mechanics fighting????? Please!!!

Unfortunately I had no choice but to *** the bullet today.Never again Mavis.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Mavis Discount Tire. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mavis Discount Tire.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Mavis Discount Tire to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mavis Discount Tire?

Comments

Mavis Discount Tire

Hi Customer,

Mavis is committed to delivering the best possible customer service and we apologize for the unsatisfactory experience.  Please allow us the opportunity to help resolve this matter to your satisfaction. Please email Customer Relations at mavistirecustomercare@mavistire.com or call Customer Service at 914-984-2500 ext 6550. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,