I brought my car into have tires and repairs done.This is an extremely long story cut short.

After Islandia did repairs, SOME THAT WERE NOT NEEDED, the car was never repaired properly. More items were wrong each time they said they "repaired and replaced" parts. I went over to my car in the bay to where Brian and the mechanic were fixing it and there WAS DUCT TAPE AROUND A HOSE THEY HAD SLICED. When I asked Brian about it he shrugged his shoulders!!!

He told me 3 times he had ordered the hose and it still isn't here. I left the car FOR A WEEK straight with them to correct all of the inefficient, damaging items they had inflicted on my car, AND NOTHING WAS DONE!!!!! They did not even look at the car while it was there. I got no phone call, and when I went to pick it up the car was backfiring, and hada flat tire!!

They said the computer said I needed another part!!! THEY DO NOT EVEN HAVE THE RIGHT DIAGNOSTIC SCANNER to read my car!!! Then Brian said they were having "his friend" come and read the car. After replacing more parts "as a result of the diagnostic findings", another employee there told me that the guy was never there with the diagnostic tools!!

DO NOT GO TO MAVIS ISLANDIA!! Brian needs to lose his job. DO NOT TRUST HIM or believe a word he is saying. If he says you need work, take it out of there and bring it for another opinion.

ALWAYS have them show you under the hood before they put the cover on over the engine. That is the only way you will know that there isn't duct tape around your hoses!!! My car is destroyed. It runs horribly.

The idle is way too high. I brought it to Mavis Commack to have them put it on the computer since I need it inspected (they have one there) to see what the readings were on the car, and Wayne said EVERY SETTING on the car was wrong!!! Brian had reprogrammed the car after they said I needed Cam Sensors, and put in defective ones (probably put in old ones they had laying around). When I brought it back to Brian he said Wayne had no idea what he was talking about!

Brian should NOT be dealing with customers!! He is a terrible rep for Mavis.

He is a liar, cheats people, uses old and defective parts, has a story for everything, and is not good for his word.DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT GO TO MAVIS ISLANDIA!!!!!!!

Review about: Mavis Discount Tire Car Repair.

Reason of review: EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Had an Experience with Mavis Discount Tire?

Comments