DO NOT look at reviews on their website - not correct - spent 3 1/2 hours dealing with their ineptitude because they did not order tires ahead of time AFTER I MADE AN APPOINTMENT!!!Then spent an entire day getting brake work straightened out because they do not test drive the vehicles thoroughly - had to return and spend 3 more hours there.

What frosted me was they tried to tell me the truck was driving fine when I returned it - so we went for a little ride with me driving!

QUICKLY learned that there were still brake/steering issues.Do yourself a favor and save your sanity - do not go here.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Mavis Discount Tire. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mavis Discount Tire to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mavis Discount Tire and mavis discount tire tire replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mavis Discount Tire?

Comments

Mavis Discount Tire

Hi Anonymous,

Mavis is committed to delivering the best possible customer service and we apologize for the unsatisfactory experience.Please allow us the opportunity to help resolve this matter to your satisfaction.

Please email Customer Relations at mavistirecustomercare@mavistire.com or call Customer Service at 914-984-2500 ext 6550.We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,