Tarrytown, New York
Turnaround Time

On 6/2/2016 I took my car to have my front tire fixed and upon picking up my car I noticed that my rim was cracked.This was not a scrape it was cracked as if they applied too much pressure.

Manager Chris claimed that was there and that I probably hit the curve. This very unprofessional. Never AGAIN will I ever go back to this Mavis on 400 S Broadway, Tarrytown or to any of them for that matter.

All I got was we will call you back in a day or 2.But I called the cops and made a report.

Review about: Mavis Discount Tire Car Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: replace my rim.

I didn't like: Way females are treated.

Had an Experience with Mavis Discount Tire?

Comments

Agree.Mavis sucks.

I have my four tires replaced in ridgefield nj shop. When I got home, I noticed a cut on my front tire at a spot next to the tread and wall. I went back to the shop and was told new tires don't have cut, you probably hit the curve or object. To me that is more like a merchanic cut and it is a reverse drive cut based on the angle.

I didn't buy the road hazard plan so it is not cover. Not sure how they determined new tires are defect free. Additionally, tpms was not reset and tires were not properly inflated.

do they think I will ever go back there?They must been dreaming....

Mavis Discount Tire

Hi Anonymous,

Mavis is committed to delivering the best possible customer service and we apologize for the unsatisfactory experience.  Please allow us the opportunity to help resolve this matter to your satisfaction. Please email Customer Relations at mavistirecustomercare@mavistire.com or call Customer Service at 914-984-2500 ext 6550. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Jenna Mavis Discount Tire Brand Ambassador

to Mavis Discount Tire #1174527

I did called and now Im waiting for corporate to call me. It has been 2 weeks and no answer or solution.