Mavis Discount Tire - Car with 80miles damaged at Lawrence Mavis

Brought my brand new 2014 Evolution X to Lawrence Mavis in Nassau TODAY as one of my tires was leakng air. I wouldve chosen the dealer but they were 15 miles away and I needed it done ASAP.

My car had 81miles on it when it rolled in the shop.

They rolled my car up to the first lift which is flat with no jack points. I had to jump up and tell them they cant use that lift as itll mess up my sideskirts. They then moved it to the proper rotary lift.

Thinking I was in the clear after my repair, I inspected my car and noticed two indents in my sideskirts. Same spot on each side.

The manager wrote me a receipt explaining the damage. But I insisted to call regional managment while I was still at the shop. I have an appointment on Monday with Steve to assess the damage and where it waa done at the shop.

I think its unacceptable that it will take almost a week to assess the situation. I offered to be seen today, tomorrow, AND the next day. All of which were shot down.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tire Replacement
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #628675 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Mavis Discount Tire? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.