Lawrence, New York
100% full Not resolved
2.0

RESUBMITTED BECAUSE PREVIOUS POST HAS WRONG AREA. ITS LAWRENCE MAVIS.

Brought my brand new 2014 Evolution X to Lawrence Mavis in Nassau TODAY as one of my tires was leakng air. I wouldve chosen the dealer but they were 15 miles away and I needed it done ASAP.

My car had 81miles on it when it rolled in the shop.

They rolled my car up to the first lift which is flat with no jack points. I had to jump up and tell them they cant use that lift as itll mess up my sideskirts. They then moved it to the proper rotary lift.

Thinking I was in the clear after my repair, I inspected my car and noticed two indents in my sideskirts. Same spot on each side.

The manager wrote me a receipt explaining the damage. But I insisted to call regional managment while I was still at the shop. I have an appointment on Monday with Steve to assess the damage and where it waa done at the shop.

I think its unacceptable that it will take almost a week to assess the situation. I offered to be seen today, tomorrow, AND the next day. All of which were shot down.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1500. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mavis Discount Tire and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mavis Discount Tire.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Mavis Discount Tire to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mavis Discount Tire?

Comments