1.6
Turnaround Time

I took my car to the Newton NJ store and waited 3 hours for my car to be brought in after being told it would take 1.5 hrs to replace 4 tires. It then took another hour to replace the tires.

When I asked how much air was in the tires the mechanic told me 35 lbs. when asked how much should be in he opened the door, looked at the door jam and said 32 front 38 rear, closed the door and walked away. 2 days later I drove to Ontario Canada with a vibration that nearly shook my fillings out .

The dots on the tires which should be mounted to offset for valve stem weight are not lines up as they should be , visible on the left side but on the rt side of car they are on the inside,......terrible service, will never use again...never recommend.... Bullshit

Product or Service Mentioned: Mavis Discount Tire Tire Replacement.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: i would like my tires remounted or at least balanced but by a different shop....this one is awful, I also want to be contacted by customer service on a corporate level. I have spent my entire life in the automobile industry in the service and training .

Comments